Tuesday, December 2, 2008

the sheer

insanity that i am done with smu for a good 6 months hasn't sunk in.

whatever. who gives a damn.

anyway, point is I am waiting and cursing the damned bank applications' responses to trickle in. It's not funny when the industry is doing so badly and all seems bleak.

someone save me. God? please give me some candy this year. You have given me a lot i know but can i be greedy to ask for this just one more time? please?

I haven't been a good girl this year, definitely.

Sigh. It's back to the drawing board if everything fails. And i am really sleepy now. Whatever it is, I just leave it up to God up there to work His magic.

After all, only His magic works.

till then, i still have to write my article on the financial industry... hmm... i need a good title..

No comments: