I submitted my application for a certain bank, and FINALLY got a response that my application had advanced to the next stage!! HAPPINESS. i completed the numeracy test and waited (am still waiting) anxiously for my application to be advanced further, if possible.
I looked through my application a few times but never did check the attachment i put. i clicked on the attachment to see how lame my cv would be AND OMG!!!! IT WAS THE WRONG FILE!!!
The file started with "DEAR SIR I AM APPLYING FOR A POSITION WITH LEHMAN BROTHERS ASIA..." WTH?!?!?! letter was dated 20 march so u cn'at blame me.
THE THING IS...
why would the bank still advance my application if my attachment was SO GROSSLY WRONG? only one reason: God saved the day for me.
And the smugness in me for having done a beautiful application crumbled immediately. Indeed, the power of God's hand is seriously more than what i could have ever thought it eo be.
If i get through, i know very well that God opened this special door for me.
No comments:
Post a Comment